“Tag, you’re it! Here are the rules: Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to choose and tag ten people. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them. No tag back.”
Well I’m not very interesting but here goes:
1) My birthday is 5th November 1981 (I’m 30!) and a Scorpio.
2) I love Lost and I have a selection of Lost tattoos, with more coming in the new year.
3) We went to Oahu on honeymoon so that we could take the Lost tour. The highlight was standing in the grave Ben dug for himself and finding the phone he uses to call Jack.
4) My Chemical Romance are my entire world. They always seem to pop up when I need them most and I’m forever grateful for the impact they’ve had on my life. Meeting them was the most amazing day.
5) I got married this year. I’ve been with my husband 9 years in total. I walked down the aisle to Desert Song by MCR and the first dance was Where Is My Mind by Pixies. All our tables were named after Lost characters. And I wore black.
6) I get stupidly obsessed with things to the point it feels like my brain is going to explode with all the things I love sometimes.
7) When I was younger I loved Backstreet Boys and New Kids on the Block, and I’m really excited to be seeing NKOTBSB in April. Your childhood obsessions never die!
8) I’m vegan and fairly clean living. I love animals and hate drugs. I try not to drink but like a sneaky cigarette from time to time.
9) I want a boob job and the fat removed from under my chin, I wouldn’t mind losing a few pounds but all in all I’m happier with my body now than I ever have been.
10) I’m arachnophobic and don’t like horses. I also have a fear of drowning and fire.